Esther B. O’Keeffe Gallery Building
In 1947, the Four Arts purchased the Embassy Club (now the Esther B. O’Keeffe Gallery Building), which was also designed by famed architect Addison Mizner. Architect John Volk transformed the Club’s open-air courtyard into a 719-seat auditorium and renovated other spaces to serve as art galleries and offices. Today, the auditorium features state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems for concerts, lectures, films, and live-streaming events. The galleries continue to feature a diverse selection of art exhibitions. In 1995, the building was renamed for Four Arts’ member Esther B. O’Keeffe as a tribute to her work as an artist. Her husband, Dr. Arthur O’Keeffe, was a cousin of the American painter Georgia O’Keeffe.